Thursday, March 31, 2011

CAMP RECOUNT FISHING BY CARLOS AND WHITU.

Our topic is fishing.  We are  going to make a slide show of us catching fish and maybe catching some seaweed.  We are going to put some music and some pictures to make it look cool.  It's some of the pictures we took on camp.  Whitu caught a spotty and I caught nothing.   Whitu let me hold one and it fell out of my hands and it got away.  On Thursday we went fishing but we caught nothing.  It was sad but at the end we all had a shower and a feed.  By Carlos

More about fishing.  I was fishing at Goat Bay and I caught a couple of spotties.  Carlos held the fish and he dropped  it in the water and it got away.  Later we saw a sting ray and on Thursday we went fishing again at the Totaranui.   We caught nothing and when we got back we were soaked and at the end we had a feed. By Whitu


THE END
FISHING BY CARLOS AND WHITU on PhotoPeach

No comments: